Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weekend Update


Hammock Head  still has the relaxing pillow but lost the big-ass pole that was hanging off of his rack. That's good. But now he's lame on one of his back legs. That's not good. That actually sucks. I'll be calling the DNR. It's all fun and games 'til somebody gets hurt.

Sock Boy has not coughed up the sock yet but is looking considerably less green and is back to his usual antics. I'm sure my sock will be making an appearance soon. For those of you that asked me to take a picture of it, apologize to the others 'cause you KNOW I'm gonna do it. Be forewarned.

My son. Good Lord. Jack: "Mom, you've got dog hair all over your arm! Oh wait.....that's just arm hair. No offense." Jack labors under the impression that he can say whatever the hell he wants as long as it is pre or proceeded by uttering the phrase, "no offense." "Gee, you're a fat-ass. No offense."

I'll be back. Off to basketball. Saturday sports sure are great!


(c) 2010
Copyright (c) by Mollie Christie, 2010 all rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. Wonder where he gets his gritty persona from ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding? He looks exactly like you! So much so that I'm not entirely sure Panch is the father, haha. He certainly doesn't look like a hairless Albanian, at any rate:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure Panch IS the father. His paternity is anybody's guess, really.

    ReplyDelete