Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oops......


I'm about to head to my Pilates class. Reformer. Awesome. I've been doing it for a year and a half and it is absolutely, hands down, the thing that has transformed my bod like no other. Well, that and getting the right thyroid meds. That's an exciting tale of woe. But Pilates. Seriously recommend it for anyone. Male, female, young, old. You must trust me on this one. Run, don't walk. One word of advice, however. I learned the hard way that appropriate lower bodywear is critical. You spend a lot of time with your legs up in straps. Now, I clearly don't mind drawing attention to myself. I'm good with that. I'm pretty sure the crowd I was drawing had little to do with my sparkling personality and had everything to do with the inadvertent peep-show I was putting on with my inappropriate clothing choice. Move along, pervs. Nothing to see here. Well, that's not true. There was plenty to see. You know when you're instructor has to close the door, you're putting out a little too much information, if you know what I mean. So, the moral of the story? Roller-Girl shorts and Pilates do not good bedfellows make. I'm off to class in completely appropriate attire which I'm sure is rather disappointing to the "Silver Sneakers" who are my biggest fans. Old guys. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment