Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bid-Ness

Hey, Deep Thoughts Readers!

A couple of "administrative" type things for ya.......I know, BORING but oh so necessary.

First of all, if you are so inclined PLEASE become an official "follower" of Deep Thoughts. It lends cred. I've had 15,000 page views since the middle of November but only 46 followers.  Who all ROCK, by the way. I think it's pretty easy.....just click, "follow". Yay. The "follow" button is down there on the bottom left.

Along those lines, you may have noticed "Facebook Share" and "Uptweet" buttons that were installed this past weekend. Please, please, please share! As my mom always says, "Sharing is fun!" Not sure what she means by that but try it.....it may in fact be fun. God, I hope she's not a swinger.....how embarrassing. I've had so many people send me such cool notes saying FAR kinder things than I deserve and suggesting that I write a book, have cameras follow my stupid ass around, etc. Which is BEYOND flattering. For now, a very smart man who knows of what he speaks told me that what I need to do is grow this thing and that's where you guys come in with the sharing. It's a grass roots effort!

If you're not on Facebook or Twitter, send the link to your friends and contacts. Oh, and if you are on Facebook, please become a "fan". Just type in "Deep Thoughts From Mollie Christie" and you'll be directed to the page. And suggest that your friends become fans! Again, with the sharing. It takes a village. Or something.

In other news, www.molliechristie.com will be back up soon, only this time it will be blog related rather than a showcase for my painted furniture. It's much easier to drone on and on about my life than it is to tediously paint step-stools and shit. I was going blind and my back hurt. Now I'm just googly eyed from staring at a computer screen. You'll be the first to know when it's up.

Lastly, I wanted to pass on the blog of an awesome friend of mine. She is a cool, creative chick and her blog is pretty much the anti-Deep Thoughts. 'Cause her thoughts are actually deep. It's a peaceful place, so if I'm giving you a headache with all of the drinkin' and swearin', check her out. She also has a sweet store and you can see some of her stuff there! Bonus!

http://themusingmagpie.blogspot.com/

Thanks all, from the bottom of my heart.......it's beyond cool to have you all reading and I appreciate it more than you could ever know. And that's the truth.

XO,
Mol


No comments:

Post a Comment