Monday, January 25, 2010

Shoot.

You know how I told you about all of the wildlife around here? Well apparently that is the least of my problems as somebody SHOT A DOG in my neighborhood yesterday. And in my mind, anybody that can shoot a DOG will shoot just about anything. That is pretty sick and frankly scary. I don't live in a big city. I LIVE IN A GOLF COMMUNITY. A golf community with snipers, apparently. Shit! I'm going to have to start walking around in a freakin' flack jacket. 'Cause you KNOW there are some people around here that would love nothing more than to shoot yours truly. Or at least run me over. Good thing we all moved up here to get shot at. People used to bitch about their windows being broken by errant golf balls. Seems we've got bigger fish to fry. Oh and speaking of fish, there's still a large fish in a bag on my deck. Damn. I've got to find a place to bury it where Gravy (new nickname courtesy of a friend's two year old) won't dig it up and eat it. Although Rhino is probably lodged in his digestive tract with the sock.....no reason a carp shouldn't be thrown into the mix. Poor Gravy. He's only as God made him.

(c) 2010
Copyright (c) by Mollie Christie, 2010 all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment