Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kaboom


I just got off of the phone with my friend. We were enjoying a lively post-party analysis chat. Who did what, said what, drank what and who did what with who. And of course reassuring one another of our mutually saint-like behavior. Holier than thou. Errr.....not. I actually kinda did behave myself. Not on purpose, but I just did. So I'm going with it. Don't ask questions. Anyway, these talks are almost as much fun as the party itself. And of course, some rumors concerning yours truly were bandied about. You would not BELIEVE some of the things I've heard about myself. I am in fact NOT a post-op tranny and my Dad did NOT invent the moon. There's some other stuff going around that makes me giggle, 'cause it's just so off base. I don't know why I find this to be hilarious but I do. I I freely admit that there's a part of me that really likes stirring the pot. As I told my friend, I think I'm the girl that lights the stick of dynamite, tosses it and and then runs away to see what happens. Wheeeeeee!!!!!! And lest THAT be misconstrued, I am not an arsonist. No desire to harm myself or others. I'm just a bit of a trouble maker. Hee hee. Let's give 'em something to talk about. I'm doing my part, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment