Friday, January 1, 2010

Help Me......


Days like this I really, really wish I had a daughter. New Year's day is like a souped-up version of Sunday and we are all well aware of my position on Sunday's. Which is that they can bite my Pilatified ass. What the hell am I supposed to do while the boys watch football? All. Day. Long. Oh, I know!!!! I can take down the Christmas decorations! All that stuff that I had no problem at all putting lights on is really chafing my shit at this point. Why all the lights? Why? But as I would rather go around and find hobos to lick than watch one more second of a football game played by teams I don't give a rats ass about, I'll do it. The worst part of today is that it's only freaking FRIDAY. There are two more days of this to get through. And THEN, school doesn't start until WEDNESDAY. I may be dead by then. Enough of Christmas, New Years and winter freakin' break. Enough. I want my life back. I want order restored. I'm even sick of drinking but there's not much point in stopping now as I've gotta get through this weekend somehow. I need somebody to play with. Waaaaahhhhh.

1 comment: