Friday, November 13, 2009

That Thing is Fake as Hell

First of all, I need to state that I am not a snob.  Oh, I was.  I was an INCREDIBLE snob.  A real asshole, actually.  Joining the ranks of the "Formerly Fabulous" has knocked me down about 75 pegs and now I'm quite down with the people.  That being said, I feel that I need to perform a public service.  All of you girls out there that are walking around with the fake Louis bags?  We know that they're not real.  From the looks of ya, either that damn thing is fake or you are awfully freakin' stupid.  If you're trying to let everyone know how rich and fabulous you are with that bag, ummmmm.....no you're not.  It almost makes me sad that as a society we place such value on these things and that people measure their self-worth by material objects, "fake" or "real".  What happened to character as the measure of a man?  Or as the case may be a woman?  Now if you'll excuse me, I am freaking out because I cannot find my Chanel sunglasses.  They're probably in my fake Birkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment