Monday, November 9, 2009

Testing.....Testing......

Okay, I just realized that when I mentioned "Cushing's Disease" and dogs and cats, my advertising changed to even more pet related shit.  Let's try THIS:  I drive a Volvo (because I'm a proper little lacrosse mommy) and sometimes when I'm feeling feisty, I drink tequila!  Sauza tequila.  Hornitos if Dave isn't pissy about the Tipsy's bill.  If he is, it's still Sauza but it's the Silver in the plastic bottle.  'Cause you know, poor people might be so despondent over their lot in life that they might hit themselves over the head with a bottle at any given moment and need to be protected.  So, being naturally curious, I just had to see just what would happen if I posted something about cars and booze (oh yes....and being a lacrosse mom....blah, blah, blah....).  Let's find out, shall we?

5 comments:

  1. LOL...now the ads are for drug testing and drink dispensers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Still with the pet stuff. Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait.....I just saw your comment, Kare! Sweet! I had drug testing stuff! That's pretty tough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wallstreet journal! there's an ad for wallstreet journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, 'cause I'm such a goddamn financial genius.

    ReplyDelete