Tuesday, November 10, 2009

John Gosselin

I will go to my grave not understanding the public's fascination with these John and Kate idiots.  I guess some people might think watching her yell at him was fun but you can come over here and watch me yell at Dave in person with no commercial interruptions.  Hell, I might yell at you too.  If I'd known that's all it took, I'd have started berating my husband years ago.  So, it appears that he got tired of her fish-wifery and took up with some 20-year old.  Or she got tired of him being such a puss and took up with her body guard.  It's a chicken/egg thing.....not really sure which one came first.  So they're getting a divorce, blah, blah, blah.....who really gives a shit?  Judging from the magazine covers I've seen over the past 6 months, a LOT of people do.  My issue is not with John OR Kate.  It's with Ed Hardy, the clothing line.   These morons are PAYING JOHN GOSSELIN TO WEAR THEIR CLOTHES. Have they seen John Gosselin?  I would pay John Gosselin to not only not wear my clothes but to never be seen in the same zip code with them.  I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in that marketing meeting just to see what the rationale was and who the fucktards were that came up with it.   I see Ed Hardy clothes and instantly think "John Gosselin".  And that is not a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. soooo, are you trying to get an ed hardy ad to appear now? LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HELL NO!!!!!! Then John Gosselin might start sniffing around me. Eewww.

    ReplyDelete