Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dude......

.......I'm freaking out.  This crazy little blog just hit 2000 page views since November 10th.  What the hell?  Whatever the hell, that is pretty fuckin' awesome and I would like to very sincerely thank you for not just actually reading my insane ramblings but apparently passing them on!  Keep up the good work!  I'll personally put stars on ALL of your foreheads if this amounts to anything.  If nothing else, it's keeping me off the streets.  'Cause you know.......they're pretty mean around here up in the WS.  Word.  I don't think any of you would like to run into a bull elk in a dark alley.  And there are drunken people in golf carts.  They are worse than the elk.  Welcome to the jungle, baby.

3 comments:

  1. When you publish your book, I hope you don't forget us "little people" who have been reading it and giving "feedback!!!" haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thorry. And Barb dear......I would never forget my pals. You'll get to come to the front of the line at the book-signing. LOL.

    ReplyDelete