Monday, December 21, 2009

Whatever......


Hey, guess what everybody???? It seems that I have pissed someone off at my son's school with my blog!!!! At first I was prepared to come out swinging and attempting to defend myself. Upon further reflection, I came up with an alternative. My suggestion is this: If you cannot remove the 2x4 from your ass, please do not read my observations. You do not get it and you never will. Please know that while you, oh great and anonymous complainer, are offended my musings, there are people in their 60's and beyond that actually DO get it. And like it!!!! So while you were taking my blog to the principal, people far older than you were enjoying this space as it was intended. It's humor. There are funny things about life and situations that just scream to be sent up the flagpole and saluted. So you can take your mom jeans and your stick over to iamabigdork.com or something. I'm sure you'll find all sorts of beige conformists over there that never, ever swear, don't drink and don't have opinions about anything at all unless it's to judge others that dare to speak their minds. You can get together and compare sensible footwear, seasonal sweaters and discuss the merits of your respective PTA's. Sounds like a blast. And you can dish all you want about wild-ass bitches like myself. 'Cause I'm keepin' it real. Yo. 

7 comments:

  1. You ROCK! I like color in my life and you add a whole other shade of rainbow. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollie- check this out. Our High School football team went to the state Championships this year. I had my pic taken with 2 of the players and put it on my profile and said, "GOOD LUCK BOYS!" Remember that? Actually the caption said, "The boys and me." I GOT IN TROUBLE b/c I didn't have their permission to post the picture. It was turned in by yet A PARENT! I hope some of these busy body parents are reading this- GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh by the way, I'm not 60, but I do like seasonal sweaters and sensible footwear. If you are on your feet ALL DAY on concrete... you are .. slightly in pain at the end of the day. I just LIKE being tacky with my sweaters that I cannot find right now, but will probably in April ^sigh^

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I add to your list of misdeanors as a correspondent who also swears... FUCK 'EM!

    Don't let them get you down Mollie. Just ignore 'em. Kinda depressing I know, especially as they're even ANONYMOUS?!! - I mean jeeezo, have the courage of your convictions you...pest! But it's nobody's business but your own... I'm curious to know what the 'principal' said about it all though.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe, if I'm not mistaken, it was the immortal spoken words of Edgar Allan Poe that once exclaimed "Lick Me!".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats what im talkin about.... who could complain about your personal blog... log out you crazy beyotch, nobody asked you anyway.
    You are a rockstar Mollie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ....and BOOM goes the dynamite!

    ReplyDelete